[humanser] Working with techniques one hasn't been certified?

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 17:17:19 UTC 2014

  HI guys
Yes I know how you guys in the US, and yes to protect against lawsuits
it's a good action, of how every technique one wants to apply to his/her
therapy, is better if it's certified, but OK I'm really interested
nowadays in the area of Positive Psychology, applying
meditation/visualization and other techniques that aren't well-seen in
Gestalt and other classic Psychological approaches. Am I safe to do
these if I'm not certified in any way, except from what I've read up on
these, and my experiences using them in my daily life? Also pointers or
tips on how to better take advantage of using them? My goal is not to
leave completely out the Humanistic/Gestalt approach since it has some
great things, but to combine these with other techniques. Thanks for
info.-- Enviado desde mi lap Gerardo J Corripio Flores Psicólogo,
Terapéuta Reiki Saludos desde Tampico, Tamaulipas México
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM
México http://radiogeneral.com ¡los esperamos!