[humanser] Helpful masters degrees

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 17:49:09 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Good ideas.  I'll add social work.  Just in case you didn't know,
social work is a different Masters than counseling.  Social work is
less specific,but lets you work in a variety of fields.  Not knowing
where you're from, may I suggest Rutgers University in NJ?  Not only
do you not have to take the graduate record exam (GRE) to get in, but
it's a very well respected school for social work.  The staff and
instructors are quite supportive and the students are friendly.
Although I commuted, I still made quite a few friends.

Serena