[humanser] ways we read

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Sat Jan 25 22:27:01 UTC 2014

I think that whatever works best for you is how you should do things.
Besides not all of us have the budget to obtain and train on the newest and
most fantastic.  Tech breaks, braille only flattens.  I see the  advantages
and I'm a stinky braille writer and reader.  Goes the same as far as I'm
concerned for travel.  if you get there safely and efficiently for the
required  reason you're going, who cares what kind of cane you use.   As far
was we all have been taught that we can do  things for ourselves and some
basics to  start with, what does it matter?  Choice of when to be dependent
and Independence is the most important thing.   We're human not robots.

II hear you on the audio.  I used to fall asleep instantly.  It took me a
long time to make audio learning work for me.  I like to interact with the
print still but it's not the best way anymore. Braille is just going to have
to be a way of life or suffer back pain all the time.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short