[humanser] Reference tool for studying for social work exam

Alicia Betancourt licib85 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 16:49:09 UTC 2014

Good morning all:
I wanted to tell you about a good book I just bought from the Kindle mobile store for iPhone that will help me study for my social work exam. It is called:
ASWB Clinical Exam Flashcard Study System: ASWB Test Practice Questions & Review for the Association of Social Work Boards Exam.
The cost was $39. The Kindle app is very accessible and I will place a link for a free book for using voice over commands for the Kindle app..
Here is the link for the mobile store where you can find the book:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B006GD4FJM/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?ref_=pe_245070_24466410_M1T1DP
Here's the link to the free Kindle app that tells you how to use the voiceover gestures:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00CL5NIGU/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?keywords=B00CL5NIGU&qid=1368232468&ref_=sr_1_1&s=digital-text&sr=1-1
I am finding this reference to be extremely helpful. Hopefully, you will too. Thanks.