[humanser] volunteers

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Tue Jan 28 05:12:58 UTC 2014

I don't think this guy is qualified to start a charter school.  Anyone who
could afford  what he'd charge per semester would already throve anywhere
else.  We don’t need more people be encouraged  to be snobs. How did your
uncle start out?  He worked himself up and was poor at one time I assume.
He must have forgotten how it was like.  I really can't imagine being that
out of touch with  reality.  Hate to say it, but he sounds like a few
politicians I know.  Reince Priebus says the same things and he came from
the same public  school district as my husband. I've meet him personally
plus went to the college.  He hasn't changed, he's gotten worse. I am glad
your uncle doesn't see you as one of "those people" and helps out.

I wonder if your uncle thinks their families should be helping out instead
of having the city pay the trash pick up bill.  Kenosha workers still pick
up as a city job so our taxes pay for it.  Some smaller towns contract out,
but I'd think Naples would be big enough to afford to have their own  dept.
of public works.  These folks do it all--mow grass in city parks, fix
potholes, clean off streets in winter conditions, and so much more.  It's a
full time job for sure, especially this year with all the snow falling every
ten minutes.  I guess many communities have used up almost all their special
salt for the roads.  I sure hope there is an early spring on the way  so we
don’t' have to buy more.  Soon they'll be raiding PetSmart for cat litter
perhaps?  Milwaukee's already trying cheese brine on streets to  save on the
salt  purchases and be more environmentally safe.  It doesn't work as well
here, but in the south it might.  It gets too cold here to work.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short