[humanser] from me to you privacy of list

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 1 01:34:22 UTC 2014

Justin
I feel the same.
I thought it was expected our posts were archived. BTW when I googled
myself, I did not find all my nfb list posts.
As long as you don't share private info like phone numbers or your exact
location, I think its okay to be public.

I cannot see many people simply googling my name for info or bad info. I
would think such a person really has too much time on their hands.

Anyway, if you wish to protect your identity on lists, here are a few ideas.
You can use only your first name and last initial in the name field. So, I'd
be Ashley B if I did this. You could use your first name only but I don't
recommend it as many people  have your name. Alternatively, you can put an
alias in the name field and simply intro yourself with your real name
initially.

Ashley