[humanser] privacy of this list

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Wed Jul 2 11:30:50 UTC 2014

Good morning, I am against any making this list private for, how cajn
people benefit from discussions here, when it is private?

questions about mental health issues or simply browsing. Therefore,
it should be restricted to that population and so becoming a member
of this list would give you access to the private archives and all
this list has to offer.