[humanser] Journalist looking for blind LC/ISW currently practicing as a therapist to interview

Carmella Broome cdbroome at att.net
Tue Jul 8 14:27:44 UTC 2014

Hi everyone, I've recently beenin touch with a  journalist who is working on  a documentary about  diversity among helping professionals.  She is looking to communicate with  LC/ISWs who are  blind and also practicing as therapists.  I have talked wth her myself and we had a wonderful conversation, but she really needs a social worker involved and I am not one.  If anyone is interested in being ut in touch withher, please contact me off list and I can provide more info. Thanks.

Carmella Broome EdS LPC LMFT