[humanser] a few announcements

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Tue Jul 8 21:09:03 UTC 2014

Hello Board members, Human Services Division members, and all interested
parties,

We will not have a board meeting in July as planned.  We will have a meeting
on Sunday, August 3rd at 8:00 p.m. EDT.

This is a Board meeting; as usual , I am inviting members and interested
parties to join.

I would like chairs of each committee to speak about their committees as to
inform others on the call.  Please expect to share your contact information
on this call.    We had many interested members at our Division meeting
regarding their participation on committees and this makes me well pleased.

I am excited about what the Division has to offer its members and what the
members have to offer the Division.

Stay tuned for call in instructions to the meeting.I will put this
information out a few days before the meeting.

Please add the above date to your calendar!!

Thank you!

Merry