[humanser] Question about Privacy on this List

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Wed Jul 9 17:43:08 UTC 2014

Glad to go to convention and glad to finally be home.  Wish I could have met
more folks from this listserve at convention.   Everyone should go next
year.  It is well worth the   planning and money to go.  I plan to take it
as vacation every year from now on.  Great job Marion, Merry and JD!  It was
a great way to learn about my new cell phone, especialy  remembering my
phone number.  Sorry to anyone who  got a  wrong number from me.  NOt
intentional.  I just don't call myself!

Ericka J. Short

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short