[humanser] 75 in 75

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Thu Jul 10 21:04:36 UTC 2014

Hello Division Members and interested parties,

I have been thinkning of this for a long time and now with the 75 days of
action I have been thinking about it more.  My idea is for the Human
Services Division to work with affiliate Presidents to create Human Services
Divisions in different states.  I spoke with some Florida students in human
services fields and they seem quite interested.  I also spoke with a
gentleman in Arizona before convention and he was interested as well.

Let's have a dialogue and then we'll take a look at this and if this is
something we'd like to pursue I'll contact Kevin Worley.

We have over 130 members on this list serv so I know we have enough people.

Merry C. Schoch, MSW ISW#6961

Professional Social Worker/Counselor