[humanser] Discrimination Under the Golden Arches

Dr. Chappell mtc5 at cox.net
Tue Jul 15 20:42:01 UTC 2014

Marion,
I am appalled by what seems to be a dismissive tone and utter disregard by
the McDonald's VP.
 I feel that we need to make a definitive statement against such blatant
disregard with a public disregard of the corporation all together. Maybe we
deny McDonald's our vote by not patronizing the establishment all together.
In the spirit of togetherness and justice for all,
Mary Tatum Chappell, Psy. D.