[humanser] neeed info, thanks

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Fri Jul 18 12:37:40 UTC 2014

Rene,
	There is a program that was once called Targeted Jobs Tax Credit
(TJTC). I believe the name of the program has changed but the incentive is
still the same. It offers companies a tax credit - I seem to recall it was
about $2500 - per employee for a specified period, perhaps two years, for
hiring a disabled worker. As I understand it, a tax credit means that, once
a company calculates it tax liability for their fiscal year, they take the
amount off that amount, so this is quite an incentive! If anyone knows more
details or what the name of the program might be, that could be helpful. I
will see what I can find out for you on this.

Fraternally yours,
Marion