[humanser] need info, thanks

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Fri Jul 18 12:47:20 UTC 2014

Hi Renee,
I am new to this list as I joined the division on the last day of the
convention.
Renee, have you checked with your local health department or the crisis
center. There are board certified workers who take interns where they
get to supervise and you get your hours. I have seen many of my
co-workers who have worked in such capacity to earn the hours. I hope
this information is helpful and find your placement. Let us know what
works out for you.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.