[humanser] Introducing Myself

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 04:25:25 UTC 2014

Hi all! Sorry for the late reply. I will tell you a little about myself! My
name is Helga Schreiber, and I'm a college student who lives in Boca Raton
Florida, and whose goal is to study to become a lawyer in order to advocate
for the disabled, visually impaired, and people with multiple disabilities.
And the reason the Human Services mailing list intrest me was because this
look like a mailing list where you help each other in many ways! And I was
thinking if I become part of this mailing list, I will  help people when I
practice as a lawyer. However, while I'm studying my carreer in college, at
the same time I got involved with a very serious company where I'm doing and
forming my own Networking business! in order to fulfill my dreams, and help
others as well to do the same thing. So this is a little bit  about myself.
Hope to hear and talk to you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!
P.S. I just wanted to ask you, I have my dad who is a Physician whose
specialty is OBGYA, but  but he does not practice here in the United
States,, but he practiced in our country, which is Peru, can he post in this
mailing list even though he is not blind in order to ask some questions?
Just wondering. Thanks again.

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students
Member of The International Networkers Team (INT)
Independent Entrepreneur of the Company 4Life Research

Phone: (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16