[humanser] Drivers license requirement for employment

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Thu Jun 5 16:53:26 UTC 2014

I don't  quite think people go nuts like Carly hinted at to the point they
can't see the person.  I do bring my cane and use it as a talking point.
It's not lying to not tell on an application.  It's lying to acted totally
sighted in the interview when you aren't.  I was called yesterday to set up
a phone interview.  I won't mention it unless I think it's in my best
interest.  It is for a social service job at a church run senior apartment
complex. I don't want to move to Racine, but you have to go where the job
is.  Just say three that pooped up in town so I sort of hope I only get the
interview not an offer.

Ericka
"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short