[humanser] convention hs. meeting

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Sat Jun 21 22:21:57 UTC 2014

On the young professionals listserve people are asking about the
accessibility of  electronic records.  Some are looking at things from a
receptionist point of view and others are looking at things from a different
side of the  occupational realm.  Is there any update I can  share with
them, at least some systems that  are more accessible  for us than others?
Also, there have been several EEOC and related employment questions some of
which are humans servcice field related.  What is planned  as far as
speakers for convention and will our meeting be streamed? Several on the
list are unable to attend convention and  wondered if it would at least be
archived somehow.

Sorry so many questions for a weekend brain.  Now that it's raining again I
are stuck inside thinking about these things.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short