[humanser] Questions

Amy Hatten amykhatten at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 18:23:29 UTC 2014

Hello all.my name is Amy and new to the list. I have a few questions and hopefully I will get some answers. I graduated with a bachelors degree in psychology. When searching for jobs I have noticed some of them that I am interested and require either a valid drivers license and/or  a Masters degree.  If it is not one or the other, sometimes it can be both are required. Is there any way around any of these requirements?
Has anyone else experienced this problem? I would love to hear back from anyone and to meet people to discover what my options are with a degree in psychology. My main goal with the degree is to help people, change and make a positive difference and impact on the lives of others.