[humanser] Question about Privacy on this List

Alyssa Munsell alyssa53105 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 27 13:51:34 UTC 2014

Hi everyone!

I did a Google search on my name because I wanted to know what information
comes up because, as you all know, keeping your information private is
important in this field. The first message I ever wrote to this listserve
comes up for public view in the first few links.  I introduce myself,
express how I'm nervous about being a professional who's blind in the human
services field, and give my full name and personal phone number. This is
definitely not something that I want to be made public for potential future
employers and/or clients to see.

I'm not sure how it became public online, but this is the link:
http://nfbnet.org/pipermail/humanser_nfbnet.org/2013-January/001253.html

Does anyone know who I should talk to about potentially having this deleted,
if it's possible at this point? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Alyssa