[humanser] [Bulk] Re: privacy of this list

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Sun Jun 29 06:06:25 UTC 2014

I know I already sent an e-mail but, I just read some posts from Justin and
the post from David Andrews and now, more than ever, I believe our list
should be public.

First of all, I agree with what Justin said in his posts.  In addition, I
like the idea that people can subscribe and unsubscribe without approval and
that anyone interested in Human Service topics or in learning about us can
post or go to the archives.  So, my vote (if there is a vote) is to keep it
public.  I understand that we want people to feel free to post but, then
again, there should be an understanding that one must be careful on any list
or internet site.

Regards,

Denise