[humanser] EPPP

JD Townsend 43210 at Bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 22 16:38:01 UTC 2014

Hello Lynelle,

Good to see you on the list.

Many exams are not accessible, at least at this time.  However this Division
of the NFB along with the entire NFB are working on this issue.  Our
Division is lucky to have Merry as our president and she has spearheaded our
efforts for all such exams to be fully accessible.  Valery at the NFB’s
headquarters is collecting such issues and helping the Federation’s
attorneys in framing ways to best address this issue.

The firm that developed the test and the board that offer it would be the
ones to address the issue or to inform you that no issue exists.

You might try checking out the Test Preparatory Materials from the website &
see if these materials are accessible.  Or, you might try emailing them at
the ASPPB Central Office.

I do hope that it goes very smoothly.  The last thing we need at sitting for
a licensure exam is to worry about accessibility issues.

Best of luck.

JD Townsend LCSW
Helping the light dependent to see.
Daytona Beach, Earth, Sol System