[humanser] EPPP

Dr. Mary Chappell mtc5 at cox.net
Sat Nov 22 19:29:21 UTC 2014

Lynelle,
I recently endured a year-long battle for accommodations for the EPPP,
examination for professional practice in psychology. There were many failed
attempts with readers and JAWS; I finally got through the nine hours without
any real JAWS issues, though there were some difficulties with semantics,
spelling and the like. I welcome a call from you to discuss if that would be
helpful. Please email me offlist so I may provide my phone number.
Mtc5 at cox.net.
Genuinely,
Mary Tatum Chappell, Psy. D.