[humanser] blind speech therapist

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 18:32:33 UTC 2014

Hi Kelsey,

I'm sorry nobody has replied onlist.  I wonder if this means none of
the members know a blind speech professional?  There are two NFB sites
that might help you.  NFB Link, I think that's what it's called, where
you can request a blind mentor in your field.  Where the Blind Work,
which has job descriptions of various types of jobs and the techniques
blind people use to perform their job duties.  I hope these
suggestions are helpful to you.

Serena