[humanser] DSM-5

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 15:53:57 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I looked in the list archives and found J.D.'s email with the DSM-5.
Unfortunately, there seems to be no option to forward the email to
myself, I guess, cuz it's an archived message.  Could J.D. or someone
else who has the documents possibly send them?  (I was on vacation
when he originally sent them so had turned message delivery off.
That's why I couldn't find his email in my inbox!)

Thanks,
Serena