[humanser] Human Services Board of Directors Meeting on Sunday!

Merry merrys at verizon.net
Sun Sep 7 10:12:40 UTC 2014

I would like to take a moment to thank my husband, Marion Gwizdala, for
having my back at this extremely busy time of my life for sending out  this
message for me.  I am in great hopes that interested members and listers
will participate in this meeting.  Your input and feedback for this division
is greatly appreciated and welcomed.

Thank you all!
Merry