[humanser] PowerPoint

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 19:57:33 UTC 2014

Hi Justin,

If you're simply reading a power point, you can just convert the
document to Word through Power Point.  I've found that much easier
than reading the actual Power Point document.  In the file menu, arrow
down to sent to submenu.  Then, go to Microsoft Word.  Then, tab till
you see options for how you want the Word document to look: notes next
to slides, blank lines, outline only, etc.  Choose outline only.

Serena