[humanser] Question about Professional Liability insurance

Mary Ann Robinson brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 2 16:08:37 UTC 2015

Janice,

I agree with JD.

Mary Ann Robinson

-----Original Message-----
From: JD Townsend via humanser
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2015 9:04 AM
To: Human Services Division Mailing List
Cc: JD Townsend
Subject: Re: [humanser] Question about Professional Liability insurance

Hi Janice:

I'm sure no insurance professional, but ...

It is rare that someone in our profession is actually sued, however it is
good to have protection.

There is no reason to be insured if you are not seeing clients.

Some agencies require a person to get their own insurance, however most
provide blanket coverage for all their professional employees.

So, I would not renew at this time.  Becoming insured is fast and starts as
soon as they receive your money.