[humanser] Maryland Law test special accommodations

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 06:04:18 UTC 2015

Hello Janice,
	Your story is a sobering reminder to us that are working towards
liscensure that self-advocacy is something that we may need to begin long
before graduation. It sounds like you have a great deal of assistance in
your push for accommodation and I am encouraged that you will prevail.
	I remember some  years back that my state elections board wanted to
provide me with a scribe to mark my ballotat home instead of letting me cast
my ballot in a voting booth at my polling place. It took some convincing and
persistence, but eventually I cast my ballot in my very own booth alone! My
candidate did not win, but I did!
	I am confident that you will prevail. You pushed through school and
accomplished much through determination and perseverance. You navigated the
policies and administrations of your university and succeeded in that as
well. This same dogged determination that drove you to this point will see
you through! We are all with you and you can count on our support.

Regards,

Michael "Big Dog" Abell

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.
(480) 369-0805