[humanser] Challenges with VR services

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Wed Dec 16 19:41:52 UTC 2015

Good morning, >> >> Marisol,

You could regard the opportunity of taking the
entry level job as a social worker as a chance to
get your foot in the door, expose potential
employers to your blindness and all that? Not to
mention your cutting your teeth on a practical, real-life of social work?
Just try not to allow this oppoortunity to
esslide through your fingers as there is always
something to learn, a reason to take on the job.
If I am unseeing of some something, I'm sure you will clarify?