[humanser] Happy New Year and Board meeting reminder

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Wed Dec 30 16:13:08 UTC 2015

Happy New Year to all!

I am so very excited about this upcoming year in regards to my professional,
volunteer, and personal life!   I look forward to all the new experiences,
lessons, and personal growth of this upcoming year!

The Human Services Divisionof the National Federation of the Blind's board
of directors invites all of you who are interested to join our open Board
meeting on January 3, 2016 at 8:00 p.m. eastern time.  Please find the call
in instructions below:

Dial in number:      513 386 0000

Participant access code:  554254#

Wishing you all health, love, joy, and financial prosperity in this upcoming
year!

Merry C. Schoch, LCSW

National Federation of the Blind

Human Services Division