[humanser] Have any students/university educators used this software?

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 21:12:51 UTC 2015

Dough,

I've talked to you a bit directly earlier this morning, but you've hit
the nail on the head.  Thanks much for your assistance; exactly why
it's good to use list serves when in doubt.  For some reason I didn't
think I qas qualified to get the inspection copies because I've never
heard of that and honestly don't know much about software, not to
mention I thought it was more geared towards educators.  In any case,
the more you know.  Hopefully we'll be able to find some resolution to
these questions one way or the other soon enough (thankfully, my
classes don't start until quite late in January on the 19th).

Thanks again,

--
Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton-Music Therapy

"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back!"