[humanser] H. S. working with perspective place of employment

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Thu Feb 5 20:19:21 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I would like to apply for a warm line position with a local mental health
organization. Yesterday I learned that the warm line resource binder is only
available in print. Here are my questions.

How do I approach the perspective employer knowing that there are costs
involved with digitizing this information?

The non-for-profit agency receives County and state funding. Are there
funding sources available to assist this agency?

I appreciate any suggestions.

Lisa Irving