[humanser] online calendars

Dr. Mary Chappell mtc5 at cox.net
Fri Feb 6 03:52:26 UTC 2015

Sarena,
We use Outlook calendar at the hospital and, admittedly, I am no where up to
speed with that resource. Actually, I would like to find someone  who uses
JAWS and might offer some insight. I am all for exploratory discovery but,
my patients and so many other things demand my attention so--points and
recommendations are always welcome.
Mary