[humanser] Thanks and hopes for the future

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Mon Feb 9 18:18:01 UTC 2015

Hello Renee,

Often, I will cut and paste an E-mail document into a Word document to check
the spelling. The Spell Check will announce each letter. Currently, I use
Outlook for my E-mail accounts. Perhaps someone at the university can point
you in the right direction for mastering the use of Google. Lastly, I
periodically use my talking Franklin Dictionary. It's not cheap; it cost
about $400. You may wish to contact the NFB Headquarters to inquire about a
non-interest loan.

From,
Lisa Irving