[humanser] Accessing DSM5

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 21:23:24 UTC 2015

Hello,

               My name is Michael Abell and I am a student at Grand Canyon
University in Phoenix, Arizona and am working towards my MSPC. I am seeking
information regarding how other individuals are accessing the DSM5.

               I have not found an accessible format for it as of yet and I
am wondering how blind human service workers are using this tool.

               I would appreciate any advice or options that any of you are
using to access the DSM5. I look forward to your responses.

Regards,

Michael "Big Dog" Abell

1st Vice-President National Federation of the Blind (Phoenix Chapter)

(480) 369 - 0805

Bigdog4744 at gmail.com