[humanser] Accessing DSM5

JD Townsend 43210 at Bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 12 03:24:48 UTC 2015

Hello Michael:

Bookshare has an excellent Daisey formatted DSM-5.

I have created, in a series of files, a MS Word version.

Best of luck.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Abell via humanser
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 4:23 PM
To: humanser at nfbnet.org
Subject: [humanser] Accessing DSM5

Hello,

               My name is Michael Abell and I am a student at Grand Canyon
University in Phoenix, Arizona and am working towards my MSPC. I am seeking
information regarding how other individuals are accessing the DSM5.

               I have not found an accessible format for it as of yet and I
am wondering how blind human service workers are using this tool.

               I would appreciate any advice or options that any of you are
using to access the DSM5. I look forward to your responses.

Regards,

Michael "Big Dog" Abell

1st Vice-President National Federation of the Blind (Phoenix Chapter)

(480) 369 - 0805

Bigdog4744 at gmail.com