[humanser] accessible calendar

Shannon Cook SCook at sccb.sc.gov
Wed Feb 18 17:45:22 UTC 2015

Hi,

I create my weekly calendar/schedule in Word using a table.  It allows me a lot of flexibility in changing the appointments, editing, etc. I do share my calendar with my supervisor and a few other staff members.  I keep a standard template and use the "Save As" feature to save for a specific week.  You could do the same for monthly schedules and so on.  It may be Old school, but it works for me.

Shannon Cook, MSW

AMD/ Low Vision Month- Age-related macular degenerations is the leading cause of blindness in America for those ages 50 and over. The South Carolina Commission for the Blind stresses the importance that you receive a comprehensive eye exam that includes visual acuity tests, a dilated eye exam and tonometry tests. For more information about how the SC Commission for the Blind can help you or a loved one, please visit us at www.sccb.state.sc.us or give us a call at 803-898-8731.