[humanser] Introduction

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 15:27:53 UTC 2015

Dear Human Services Members,

My name is Roanna Bacchus.  I am a vensually impaired college
student.  Yesterday I began what will probably be my job in the
future.  I am volunteering with the Center For Distributed
Learning at the MCF campus where I am a student.  I will be
making sure that online courses are accessible with Jaws before
they are published.  I am pursuing a major in Interdisciplinary
Studies with a minor in Mass Communications.  My areas of focus
are Arts and Humanities and Behavioral and Social Sciences.  I am
glad to be on this list.