[humanser] Reiki therapists?

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 16:23:28 UTC 2015

  HI guys
I've been wondering for a long time, are there other blind }Reiki
therapists out there with whom I could contact? I feel kind of lonely
being the only one and have got a few questions I've never beel able to
get answered; by the way and with so many Reiki schools out there, I'm
with the Usui Reiki. Thanks in advanced for any info.

--
No me da miedo mañana, porque he visto ayer y me encanta hoy.
Enviado desde mi lap