[humanser] [HumanServ] work schedule during convention

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Sat Jul 4 06:42:33 UTC 2015

Hello All,

As of now the following shifts are covered at our able

Marianne Robinson: please confirm the shift you selected.
Monday:merry will set up the table.
All shifts are available.

Tuesday: help need all morning.
1 to 5 pm covered by Marion G.
Evening help is need.

Wednesday: lisa irving 12-1:45pm
All other times through out the they are available.

Thursday: Lisa Irving 12 PM to 1:45 PM  all other shifts are available.

Can you dedicate one, two or  three hrs. To sit, chat and sell some awesome keychains to support our division?

You may reach me at hotel. Please email me or text me to join hotel. I'm staying at the Rosen center plaza.

Seri meant to say "hey tell".

Respectfully,
Lisa Irving