[humanser] general information

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Mon Jul 20 16:57:36 UTC 2015

Hello Federation Family,

I realized today that I was not receiving mail from the list serv. This has
been corrected  through my internet provider.  I hope I have not missed
much.  After returning from convention my daughter had eye surgery and had
some complications which kept me caring for her in her home.  I have
returned home and heading to work today.

Since my computer was wiped clean so was all my email addresses.  I am
requesting all board members please send me your telephone numbers as well
as your email addresses to merrys at verizon.net

I would like to schedule a board meeting very soon.

Glad to be back on the list!

Merry C. Schoch LCSW