[humanser] Persons with disabilities unwelcome at home with programs

dotwriter1 at gmail.com dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 15:50:40 UTC 2015

This is why I contacted you guys! I hadn't thought about the ADA center down in Illinois. I am not aware of a compliance officer in Kenosha County, Wisconsin but I will check into that as well. I will talk to the people at our aging and disability resource center for that information. I will keep in touch! It is disturbing that if I became homeless I would not be assisted on a snap decision.  I know I had problems with some of the staff when I went to get food at the food pantry, but I had no idea it was as widespread an issue as it has been shown to me. My friend basically told me and this many words "if you became homeless they wouldn't help you. "

Thank you again!

Ericka
Sent from my iPhone