[humanser] Persons with disabilities unwelcome at home with programs

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Sat Jul 25 05:36:04 UTC 2015

Hi all,

There are times when it is essential that we stand up for ourselves. There are other times when it is essential that we come together as a group and stand up for one another or speak for individuals who have not yet learned to speak for themselves. And still, there are other times when it is essential when dealing with large organizations and many layers of bureaucracy to work with the ADA compliance officer or whoever holds the position is ADA Coordinator.

Warm thoughts,
Lisa Irving

Sent from my iPhone