[humanser] LCSW Experience

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Mon Jul 27 18:30:34 UTC 2015

Hello all,

My heart goes out to you for having to deal with this very frustrating experience. Congratulations on passing the exam despite all of these hurdles.

There is something that I do not understand. How come the licensing exams and the GRE get away with requiring us, jaws users, to use their accessible format? If their platform is not set up to work with jaws or window eyes shouldn't they be required to change their platform? In the employment environment employers have been challenged when their platforms do not interface with adaptive software. For example a large chain of hotels was taken to court because Oracle did not interface with adaptive software.

From,
Lisa Irving

Sent from my iPhone