[humanser] Announcement: Policy & Law committee Meeting

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Sat Mar 7 18:57:17 UTC 2015

Dear all,

            I send you greetings from President Merry Schoch. President
Schoch's computer is in the hospital and is expected to be released by the
end of next week. In the meantime, you can communicate with her through her
Executive Assistant..me! She has asked that I send her apologies for any
delays in responding to inquiries to her or the division.

            The National Federation of the Blind Human Services Division,
Policy & Law committee will meet on Sunday, march 8, 2015 via
teleconference. The call-in instructions are below this message. The meeting
will be held at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (please remember to set your
clocks ahead one hour as we completely miss the 2:00 a.m. hour tomorrow
morning). During this meeting we will discuss forming two subcommittees to
focus on accessible Electronic health Records and accessible credentialing
examinations. We look forward to speaking with many of you tomorrow.

Conference Participant Instructions

At the specified time, call (513) 386-0000

The participant access code is: 554254

Please note: This conference will be recorded. Participation in the
conference implies an agreement to and authorization for such recording in
compliance with state and federal laws.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala

Merry Schoch