[humanser] Inquiries for a Counselor-Life Coach

lovestar_07 at yahoo.com lovestar_07 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 26 11:30:22 UTC 2015

Greetimgs,
My name is Jermesa. I am fairly New to the profession and have some inquiries. My background is in rehabilitation and mental health counseling with a concentration of marriage and family therapy. I don't want to flood the list serve with my questioms, so I I am seeking someone in the profession that may have the time to answer some of my questions off the list serve. If someone has the time, it would be greatly appreciated. My e-mail address that I would prefer used is 711jll at gmail.com.
Thanks