[humanser] Challenges with VR services

Alexander Castillo alexandera.castillo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 02:08:56 UTC 2015

		Hi, because of new regulations from the new Workforce Inovation and Opportunity Act, the goal to be reached with clients is not just employment, but the highest level of employment which you can obtain. This is not to say that a rehabilitation agency will pay for class after class  or degree after degree from a highly priced private institution, but that they will assist in this case, obtaining a graduate degree, as it will eventually lead to a career that is stable. That's the goal, stability.

So again, the issue is not so much that you will have trouble justifying, rather that you have to articulate that justification in a way that allows the agency to sponsor your education.

Alex