[humanser] Challenges with VR services

Christina Moore christina.moore16 at houghton.edu
Tue Oct 6 20:22:22 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I am currently receiving services from VR and am completing my BA and would like to move on to a specific masters degree in mental health counseling. I am not sure which populations I would like to work with but knowing this information is enough clarification for VR because I cannot do the career I want to pursue without a masters degree.
Becoming a client of VR services to gain access to technology centers and other centers that will teach such skills is a great idea. You can then justify your case by stating now that you have more technological knowledge, self-confidence created by learning more skills to increase your independence you will be able to complete a master’s degree and farther your job prospects.
Or something along that phrasing…
I am not sure this helps but yeah, that is what I thought I would contribute.