[humanser] Degrees, jobs, and other stuff

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 21:07:47 UTC 2015

Hello Lisa,
	Age is merely a number! I am 57and I will not have my LPC until I am
60! I  am more excited about this field than ever before. My colleagues are
always laughing at my enthusiasm and hope! Live the life you want!

Regards,

Michael "Big Dog" Abell

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.
(480) 369-0805