[humanser] Charting Software

Ginny Duff duffg at stjoe.on.ca
Thu Oct 22 16:29:49 UTC 2015

Is anyone using a charting program called Sunrise  (vendor is Allscripts) ?  Our team is soon going to be using this for our charting.   Wondering if anyone has been having any problems / successes with it.   Its been in the hospital for several years.   I took a run at it a few years ago and had a great deal of difficulty.   I use high contrast black or invert colours - and the many sections of the screen ended up having dark purple leters on black, etc.   Unworkable.   I am setting up a session in the next couple of weeks to take another run at this.   I'd also like to be able to have it read to me - with either ZoomText  - or maybe on a MAC / iPad with voice over.

Anyone with any experience with this?

Thanks,  Ginny

Dr. V. Duff
Clinical Director, West End ACT Team,
St. Joseph's Heatlh Centre , Toronto
Staff Psychiatrist, Complex Mental Illness, CAMH
Lecturer, University of Toronto
Tel:   416.530.6000, ext 3101
FAX:   416.530.6363

Sent from my iPad